How to Register imported Motorcycle

sorry about the video i talk to much

How to register an imported used motorcycle in the UK
this will help you fill out the V55
also, you will need to get insurance on the v.i.n number I have found bike sure to be the best and have had no problems getting my bikes insured.and you will need the old title or an age-related
document or you may get Q plate or no plate